lunes, 7 de mayo de 2012

He.

I've reached the point of not being sure about what I really feel. 

I don't know if it's possible to fall in love with someone at the first sight. I don't know if I fell in love with him the first night we talked or if I started loving him the last night we were talking. 

It's everything in himself. It's his voice, his eyes, his hair, his lips... I'm scared of falling in love again with someone who is very far from my possibilities. But... I just can't stop thinking what would have happened if I had taken other choice and I had stayed at home last weekend. 

I don't really know him as much as I would to, but what I know about him is enough for me. I guess he has a lot of girls running after him and maybe he doesn't even reminds me but... I remind him, and our talk and our sights and his smile. Oh, I miss his smile. I don't want him to go away. 

Well, I guess they are things of fate, which binds our lives and then separates them. I don't really know what's going to happen but I'm prepared for everythig. However, I just want to see him again. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario