martes, 20 de marzo de 2012

Yo.

Siempre fumando como una posesa, buscando vida en otros planetas... Obsesionada con ir más allá para alcanzar la emoción perfecta.
(Riazor, Amaral)

I don't wanna be the girl who has to fill the silence. The quietness scares me 'cause it screams the truth.
(Sober, Pink)

Cinderella said to Snow White how does love get so off course. All I wanted was a white knight with a good heart, soft touch, fast horse. Ride me off into de sunset, baby I'm forever yours.
(This kiss, Faith Hill)

Puedes arrancarme el corazón del pecho o convertir en murmullo tenue mi voz, reducir toda una vida sólo a un renglón...
(Hasta que el cuerpo aguante, Mago de Öz)

It took a moment before I lose myself in you. It took a moment and I could not be found. Again and again and again and again I see your face in everything.
(Echelon, 30 Seconds to Mars)

Tell me would you kill to save for a life. Tell me would you kill to prove you're right.
(Hurricane, 30 Seconds to Mars)

What are you really looking for? Another partner in your life to abuse and to adore? Is it lovely dovey stuff? Do you need a bit or rough?
(Supreme, Robbie Williams)

All I want is the wind in my head, to face the fear but not feel scared... Wild horses, I wanna be like you. Throwing caution to the wind, I'll run free too. Wish I could recklessly love like I'm longing to. I wanna run with the wild horses... Run with the wild horses...
(Wild horses, Natasha Bedingfield)

Que sepas que el final no empieza hoy.
(Tiramisú de limón, Joaquín Sabina)

Pezón de fresa, lengua de caramelo, corazón de bromuro... Super vedette, puta de lujo, modelo, estrella de culebrón...
(Barbie Superstar, Joaquín Sabina)

Give me reason, but don't give me choice... 'Cause I'll just make the same mistake again.
(Same mistake, James Blunt)

No llevaré ninguna imagen de aquí, me iré desnuda, igual que nací. Debo empezar a ser yo misma y saber que soy capaz, que ando por mi pie. Desde mi libertad, soy fuerte porque soy volcán. Nunca me enseñaron a volar, pero el vuelo debo alzar.
(Desde mi libertad, Ana Belén)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario